Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Dresses, a Sneak Peak

Thanks for checking back in again to see the dresses. The dresses will be available in sizes 0 months through size 8. Each little pillowcase dress features a trim band and coordinating sash that ties in a bow above either shoulder.
And here it is!!! The first dress that I will list! It is made from the material that was the inspiration behind my shop's name. This bright, playful Michael Miller collections is call Plain Jane. The main fabric is Lil Plain Jane and the trim band is called Two by Two stripe in Aqua. The tie is made from Ta Dot in Minnie.
Here is a fantastic dress for your Lil Rocker Girl. I love how the Groovy Guitar is set off so nicely with the red!I just fell in love with this Amy Butler fabric the moments I saw it. It is from her Lotus collection and is called Lacework in Olive. It looks beautiful paired with Lotus Full Moon Dot in lime.Or paired with Lotus Full Moon Dot in camel
What great contrast with these two fabrics paired together. Snowberry in black and Dream Dot in celery.
Another Michael Miller fabric! This is Orchid Boho Blossom trim with Orchid Ta Dot!!!
My dresses were in a photo shoot! I am beyond excited to share the pictures with you. They were modeled by two of the cutest little girls, Sophie and Olivia. I am hoping to post them in the next few days! Check back soon!

4 comments:

  1. Jennifer, those are so cute! Congrats and good luck! I can't waite to see this all take off for you! Too bad I have boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute! I love the fabrics. What are your prices going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amanda and Amy!
    Amy, I will be listing these dresses at $21.99. Other dresses may be a little more/less depending on the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THESE!! Wish I had girls...(TOO)

    ReplyDelete