Monday, August 23, 2010

Two Week Review

Well, it is hard for me to believe, but my shop has been open for two weeks already! Things are going so great; better than I ever thought. I certainly have been busy, busy, busy sewing every night, but I am having a blast.
In the last two weeks, I have had 15 sales! I have already shipped out 9 dress, so I am really trying to stay on top of things. I have had a lot of requests for dresses for the first day of school (and Mommy's Day Out), so I can not wait for the pictures to start rolling in!
The Orchid Boho Blossom, by far, is my highest selling dress! I have had 7 orders for that fabric already.
I am thrilled to announce that my Amy Butler Wallflower in Cherry pillowcase dress has been showcased in a treasury! Check out my dress and these other amazing items made with this gorgeous fabric on the Cherry Lollipop Treasury!
I was also asked to include a link to my Apple Dress on Etsy for Kids, a cute Facebook fan page dedicated to featuring items for kids!
Also, this morning, my Apple Dress was featured on Suzy's Artsy-Craftsy Sitcom in a post featuring "Back to School" items on Etsy!
I am already planning my Halloween line. I have purchased adorable Halloween fabric and have been adapting my pillowcase dress pattern to add both short and long sleeves! I am hoping to get those in my shop the first week in September, but I might have a sneak peak here on my blog and/or on my Facebook fan page!
Thanks so much to everyone who has supported me and encouraged me! It means so much to me and I really appreciate YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment